Your health is our top priority / The federal government’s easing of lockdown measures gives rise to a sense of optimism
As far as Mobility is concerned, your well-being is our top priority. We are doing our best to ensure you can use Mobility as safely as possible at all times and as an alternative to public transport. The Federal Council’s easing of lockdown measures gives rise to a sense of optimism that things will gradually get back to normal in Switzerland.
Mobility continues to clean its approx. 3’000 cars regularly, depending on frequency of use and applying a strict, multi-stage procedure. In the current situation, we pay particular attention to intensive cleaning of the vehicle interior using highly effective disinfectants. In addition, Mobility employees who normally carry out technical work on our cars are currently doing additional cleaning.
Our Return programme is available to you as usual. We are offering some of the vehicles for monthly rental until at least the end of May. The only scheme we have temporarily reduced is One-Way, where some stations had to be closed because we were unable to move our vehicles in the usual way. We assess the situation on an ongoing basis and in accordance with the decisions made by the Swiss federal government.
In everything we do – including the protection of our employees – we always follow the latest recommendations issued by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH). We would ask you to do the same and ensure you protect both yourself and those around you. This remains the most crucial factor when it comes to prevention.
- Keep a distance.
- Wash your hands thoroughly. You will find detailed instructions here.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Stay at home if you’re experiencing symptoms.
- Wear a mask if it isn’t possible to keep a distance.
- Hygiene: Disinfect or wash hands before and after driving.
- At your own discretion: Clean fittings with disinfectants you bring with you yourself. Remove and dispose of waste and cleaning utensils (tissues etc.).
- Do not touch your face while driving.
- In the case of typical corona symptoms and/or drive-in tests: please only use Mobility if absolutely unavoidable. In the event of positive test results, please notify Mobility immediately so that the car can be blocked and disinfected.
The FOPH has set up an information hotline for questions on the topic of the coronavirus: 058 463 00 00.